Setting up an interview with a Zoom link
Once you've got your short list of candidates, it is time to set up interviews! You can quickly schedule interviews with the candidate and your fellow team members from within the candidate's profile!
How can I set up the interview?
- Click on "Candidates" on the left bar of your Recruiterbox screen
- Click the name of the candidate you'd like to set up an interview with.
- From within the candidate's profile, click on the "Interview" icon within the stage. Note - if this is a preconfigured interview stage, you will also have a more prominent interview button.
- The interview dialog box will display for creating the interview information
- You can choose the medium for your interview. For Zoom, go ahead and select *Other.
- Once you have selected *Other, you can enter your Zoom link in the "Contact Details" field.
- We recommend using a Personal Meeting ID with Zoom, so you have a static link that you can easily include in emails or a template to your candidates. This can be shared in the email along with the self-scheduling tool selection.
- Here's an article from Zoom's site on Using Personal Meeting ID
- After entering the information it will then appear like this within the candidates interview invite:
Questions? Feel free to reach out at any time! email@example.com