Can I get Trakstar Hire notifications in Slack?
Sure thing! We love using Slack as well - so we have set it up for you to be able to receive your Hire notifications there!
What notifications will I receive?
You will receive the following notifications in Slack:
- When a candidate is added to a stage you're assigned to
- When another user mentions you in a comment in the candidate's profile
- When another user includes you in a candidate interview
- When another user requests your review of a candidate
How do I set it up?
Any account Super Admin can set up Slack notifications for your company. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click on " Settings " on the right sidebar of your account
- Under "Advanced Settings" select "Apps & Integration"
- Select to get Slack notifications
- Next you can use the quick launch button to "Add to Slack"
- This launches a new page to give slack permissions to connect
What if this setup doesn't work?
If the Quick Launch connection doesn't work, you can always add Slack using a bot. Do this by clicking on the "Connect using a bot" button
On the next page, you'll follow the directions to connect via a bot.
How do I add a bot in Slack?
- From your slack desktop app, click the down arrow at the top of the screen
- Choose “Configure Integrations” - this will open an internet browser
- Click on the “Configured Integrations” tab
- Find “Bots” and click “Configured” to the right of the “Bots” line
- At the bottom of your “Bots” list click “Add” to add a new bot
- Add the name as “Recruiterbox Bot”
- Click “Add Bot Integration
- On the next page there is an “API Token” - copy this API key
- Click “Save Integration” at the bottom of the screen
What if I have more questions?
Feel free to reach out with questions or feedback at any time - email@example.com!