Can I add Recruiterbox Candidates to Namely?
Since the goal of using Recruiterbox is to find the perfect candidates, it also makes sense to then move these candidates forward in to your Human Resources Management System!
With our connection to Namely, you can do just that!
What is it?
The connection with Namely allows your team to export candidates which you have marked as hired in to your Namely account.
How do I set it up?
Setup is simple! Any account Super Admin can access this integration via Settings > Advanced Settings > Apps & Integrations
- Select Namely to get started!
- Click on the quick launch button on the left to begin integration
- Enter your namely account information and click connect! Note - if you'd like your candidates to go over to the "Onboarding" section of Namely, you can check the onboarding box to enable this feature.
I'm set up! Now what?
Great! Let's get some candidates moved over.
- After marking a candidate as "Hired" you'll see the option to Add the candidate too Namely from within the Timeline, on the right side of the page.
- Click on this button and a pop up will let you fill in any necessary details. The hired date will populate with the date your team marks the candidate as "Hired" in Recruiterbox. Note - if you have "onboarding" enabled we'll also include a place to enter the candidate's personal email, for sending over onboarding information.
- The candidate data will then move over to your Namely account!
What if I need more help?
Feel free to reach out with questions or feedback at any time - email@example.com!