How to share your jobs on social media, or share a link to your jobs
Sharing your jobs on social media platforms is a great way to engage applicants! There are two ways to share your job openings - directly on social media using our "Share your Opening" box, and elsewhere on the web using the unique job URL.
Using the "Share your Opening" Box
You can quickly share an opening on social media using the "Share your Opening" box on the right side of the opening details. Here is how you find the box:
- Click "Openings" on the left bar of your Recruiterbox screen.
- Your openings dashboard will display. Click on the name of the opening that you'd like to share on social media.
- The opening details will display. On the right side of the screen you will see options to share your opening through your social media accounts.
- When you share a link on a particular social network, and then someone applies through that link, their source will be captured in the candidate's profile.
- Another great way to engage your team to also find great applicants for the job is to copy the tweet text and link and email it to the rest of your team to share it on their accounts as well!
Using the unique job URL
In addition, each job in Recruiterbox has a unique job URL, so sharing other places is simple as well! The unique job URL is great for sharing your job on other social media sites, on additional job boards such as Craigslist, Reddit or LinkedIn, or in your local classified ads.
Here are the steps to locate a unique job URL:
- Click "Openings" on the left bar of your Recruiterbox screen
- Your openings dashboard will display. Click on the name of the opening that you are looking for the unique job URL of:
- The opening details will display. Choose the tab that says "Candidate Sources" in between Job Details & Workflow, and you will see the Application Link URL there:
You must click the blue "Copy trackable link" button in order for the source you typed to be saved as one of the sources that you are tracking across your candidates. Copy the link, then go to the site you listed and create your opening with this link as the way for candidates to apply. Recruiterbox will track their source for you via that link.
Interested in sharing all of your jobs? Consider setting up your Hosted Careers Site. You can also push jobs directly to our Job Boards as well as embed your jobs on your company website using the Jobs Widget.
Questions? Feel free to reach out at any time at email@example.com